NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Survey Sampling International Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to legal residents of Austria and The Republic of Ireland ("Ireland") who are registered members of a Survey Sampling International (“SSI”) Panel (as defined herein) or an affiliated Panel managed by SSI in Austria or Ireland who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Survey Sampling International, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc. and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and suppliers, vendors and agents, as well as their respective family and household members are not eligible. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s (as defined herein) and Administrator’s (as defined herein) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Survey Sampling International, LLC, 6 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484, U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Prize Draw begins at 00:01 Greenwich Mean Time (‘GMT’), 1 July 2017 and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 June 2018 (the ‘Promotion Period’). The Prize Draw consists of four (4) entry periods (each, an ‘Entry Period’) as outlined in the chart below:
||Start at 00:01 GMT
||End at 23:59 GMT
||1 July 2017
||30 September 2017
||12 October 2017
||1 October 2017
||31 December 2017
||12 January 2018
||1 January 2018
||31 March 2018
||11 April 2018
||1 April 2018
||30 June 2018
||11 July 2018
The Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
4. How to Enter:
- Participate in a Panel. Sponsor collects data from individuals who participate in one of its Web sites dedicated to conducting consumer surveys (“Panels”). To participate in the Prize Draw, you must be a member of a Panel. To access a list of Panels including one or more Panel in your jurisdiction, please see http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/SurveySamplingInternational/Reward Terms & Privacy.pdf. You may already be a member of a Panel or you may register to join a Panel for free during the Promotion Period. You do not earn an entry by registering, but you cannot participate in a survey without being a registered member of a Panel.
- Participate in a Survey. During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will invite members of the Panels to participate in surveys that solicit the responses and answers to survey questionnaires. When you complete a survey, you receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period drawing (as described above in Section 3) associated with the date and time of your participation. If you are unable to complete the survey because you receive a 'screened out' notice or message when attempting to take a survey or a 'quota full' message when attempting to take a survey, you will also receive one (1) entry in the Prize Draw for the Entry Period associated with the date and time of your attempted survey participation. The entry will be included in a drawing based on the Panel member’s country of residence, as set forth in Section 6 below.
Entry Restrictions. Each eligible entrant must have his/her own e-mail address, separate from the e-mail address of any other eligible entrant. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and log-ins, or any other method(s), will void all of that participant’s entries and may subject such individual to additional sanctions or penalties in accordance with the applicable Panel terms and conditions. Use of any automated system to participate in the Prize Draw is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification and all entries submitted or received via such automated system will be void. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder (as defined herein) of the e-mail address used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or any other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
5. Prize Drawings and Verification of Potential Winners: Winning is contingent upon complying with all the terms and conditions of, and fulfilling all requirements contained in, these Official Rules. The Administrator, an independent judging organisation, will randomly select one (1) potential Prize Draw winner from all eligible entries received from residents of each country during each Entry Period on the dates specified in Section 3 above. Each draw will take place at the Administrator’s offices at the address set forth above, at around 17:00 GMT. Entries, whether winning or non-winning, will not be carried over, and will not be included, in any subsequent Entry Period draws. The potential winners shall be notified by e-mail, after the date of the Prize Draw. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return winner documentation, as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion, to confirm eligibility, grant limited publicity rights, and release the Sponsor and Administrator of liability or for any other reason deemed necessary by the Sponsor. If potential winner has not yet reached the age of majority in his or her country of residence, then the parent or legal guardian of the potential winner must sign and return all of the required documents. If documentation is required, it must be received by the Sponsor or Administrator within the time frame indicated at the time of the initial win notification, otherwise the potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required documentation, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits all rights in and/or to the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternative winner following a random draw from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable country. Only three (3) alternative draws will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within thirty (30) days after winner verification. Any unawarded prize(s) will not be combined with the prize(s) for, or otherwise carried over to, any subsequent Entry Period.
Austria Prizes: FOUR (4) AUSTRIA PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): €1,000. Total Value of Austria Prizes: €4,000.
Ireland Prizes: FOUR (4) IRELAND PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): €500. Total Value of Ireland Prizes: €2,000.
For All Prizes: Prizes will be awarded as cash or a cash equivalent. Winners may be required to set up a money transfer account, as directed by the Sponsor, in order to receive their prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator shall be liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced prizes. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold a portion of the prize to be provided to the appropriate tax authorities. The odds (chances) of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received from Panel members residing within each eligible country during each Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person, per Entry Period.
7. Release: To the extent permitted by law, by entering the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This clause does not apply to damage caused by Sponsor’s intentional or gross negligence.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, winning a prize in the Prize Draw constitutes each winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s and/or its agents’ use of the winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or home town/city/village and state/region/county for promotional purposes in connection with the Prize Draw in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and without notice and/or consent.
9. General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Draw, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Released Parties are neither liable nor responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Prize Draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post/mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Prize Draw, if it is possible. If the Prize Draw, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random draw from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes via a random draw among all the legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Prize Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event lawyers’ fees; and (3) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A.
13. Severability: If the application of any provision of these Official Rules to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitration panel or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then (a) the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the other provisions of these Official Rules, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (b) such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In addition, if any provision contained in these Official Rules shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with applicable law.
14. Winner List: For a list of winners, visit http://bit.ly/2mE0Nqn. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2017 Survey Sampling International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.